The SONATA is distinctive. The SONATA is striking. The SONATA combines aggressive curves, sharp lines and a modern cabin into one truly beautiful package. Like any esteemed designer, the SONATA will feel like it was fashioned completely around you. But, like the latest looks from the runway, the SONATA is in high demand and short supply. Quantities are limited. Reserve your spot in line to get a new SONATA today. And as soon as your new SONATA is confirmed, someone from Hyundai or your local dealer will reach out with more information.
Arriving Fall 2022
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist (FCA) with Pedestrian, Cyclist, and Junction Turning Detection
- 2.5L Smartstream GDI 4-cylinder engline
- Adaptive Cruise Control with traffic stop and go
- 10.25" colour touch-screen with navigation system
- LED headlights and tail lights
Arriving Fall 2022
Includes Preferred features plus
Arriving Fall 2022
Includes Sport features plus
Please specify which vehicle you would like to pre-order in the comment section.
Hyundai Auto Canada Corp. provides customers wishing to purchase or lease a new Hyundai vehicle from a Hyundai dealer the option of paying a deposit of a certain pre-determined value (the “Deposit”) to reserve, through this website, such vehicle should it eventually become available for purchase or lease. The following terms and conditions govern your Deposit and constitute a binding agreement between you and Hyundai Auto Canada Corp.:
Estimated Delivery Date:
Delivery date shown is an estimate and subject to change without notice. Due to current global supply chain issues, we are currently experiencing low inventory on many of our models due to the limited supply of certain components. As a result, reserving your spot in line does not guarantee a vehicle or the trim/colour. Delivery times on some of our vehicles are longer than usual. Contact your Hyundai dealer for more information on availability. Hyundai Auto Canada or the dealer will not be liable to you for any such delay in delivery.
1. No Vehicle Purchase / Lease: The payment of your Deposit does not constitute the actual purchase or lease (or part thereof) of a vehicle. You must enter into a definitive vehicle purchase or lease agreement with an authorized Hyundai dealer (“your dealer”) to purchase or lease the vehicle.
2. Deposit: Your Deposit is not transferable or assignable to another party without the prior written approval of your dealer. Your Deposit will be applied to the purchase or lease of your new vehicle. You may request that your Deposit be refunded. You may cancel your order at any time prior to entering into a definitive vehicle purchase or lease agreement with your dealer and you will receive a full refund of your Deposit in such case. Your Deposit will not be held in an escrow or trust fund. You will not receive any interest on your Deposit. The price quoted for the vehicle reserved is subject to change at any time without any prior notice. Hyundai Auto Canada Corp. and your dealer will not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any change in price of a reserved vehicle. Hyundai Auto Canada Corp. does not in any way guarantee that the vehicle for which you have put down a Deposit will ever be made available to you for purchase or lease from your dealer, and Hyundai Auto Canada Corp. may at any time cancel and refund the Deposit, and after such cancellation and refund, Hyundai Auto Canada Corp. shall have no current or future obligation(s) or liability to you in any manner whatsoever in connection with, related to and/or arising, directly or indirectly, from the Deposit and/or your vehicle reservation.
3. Vehicle Order Process: The vehicle configuration, features, accessories and any other preferences that you submit on this website may be subject to change by Hyundai Auto Canada Corp. or your dealer. For example, certain features, configurations and/or accessories may be modified or become unavailable due to production changes. In such cases, Hyundai Auto Canada Corp and/or your dealer will notify you of the changes and you will be entitled to a refund of your Deposit if you choose not to proceed with your purchase or lease of the vehicle.
4. Vehicle Delivery: In the event that the vehicle for which a Deposit has been put down becomes available and you enter into a purchase or lease agreement with your dealer, you will coordinate delivery of your vehicle with your dealer directly. The actual delivery date could be affected by a number of factors beyond Hyundai Auto Canada Corp. and/or your dealer’s control. Hyundai Auto Canada Corp. and your dealer will endeavour to deliver your vehicle on the agreed upon delivery date; however, Hyundai Auto Canada Corp. and your dealer reserve the right to extend the delivery date by 30 days from any date agreed to with you (or any subsequently extended delivery date) without prior notice. Hyundai Auto Canada Corp. and your dealer will not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any delay in the delivery of a vehicle.
2022 model shown, not exactly as shown. Specifications, equipment, and options are subject to change without notice.